Basement Renovations in Burlington
We are the perfect experts when it comes to basement renovations in Burlington and improvement. If you are looking to renovate your home, or if you want to do significant additions, we are here for you. Look nowhere else for all your commercial and residential renovation needs. At CSG Renovation, we take pride in being the best in the industry, in the entire Burlington area. High-quality and absolute customer satisfaction are some of the most impressive pillars that have enabled us to shine this far. We endeavor to meet customers’ expectations by getting every detail of the project.
The basement is the least-thought-of place in most homes, but with a professional touch, it can be interestingly transformed into every family member’s most favourite room. Though it’s a bit expensive, we customize our basement renovation plans to fall within your budget.
Furthermore, we take pleasure in helping our clients get inspiration on exiting basement renovation ideas and appliances that can bring life into the basement. Jazzing up the basement adds appeal to the renovation process, and should be your first step. When making a resale of your home, a finished and functional basement adds to the overall home value.
Our Basement Work
Basement Renovations Cost
A basement can be remodeled to look either simple or luxurious. This depends on the appliances installed, the flooring and lighting, the systems as well as devices in place. All these determine the cost of the basement renovation project. CSG Renovation offers a wide variety of basement renovation packages that you can choose from, in line with your budget.
- This tool is for informational purposes only. It is not a a substitute for a formal project estimate, which will include numerous other factors.
- Pricing includes planning, materials, and labour with basic finishings
- Level of completion includes drywall, painting, electrical, and plumbing
- Pricing is in CAD and does not include GST
- Estimates assume that the frost wall is already framed and insulated with a vapour barrier (which is most often the case)
Finished Basement Burlington
Though it might take up some good money from your pocket, basement renovation is considerably cheaper than renovating an entire house. It is also worth the effort as it spices up your life, increasing comfort level and the convenience of space. Ensure that the design of your finished basement conforms to your personality and sense of taste.
Some basement renovation design ideas worth considering are:
- Home theater installation
- Office space that can be used for business matters
- A well-designed laundry room
- A game room for your children’s X-Box experience
- A bar for showcasing different malts
- Build a cool room for your “Me Time” according to your taste
- Turn it into a spare bedroom for your children and your parents
- Make it a stand-alone apartment for rental
- Decorate it artistically if you are an art-lover
- basement finishing
- basement flooring
- basement underpinning
- basements ideas
- basement planning
- basements design
- basements waterproofing
- basement fireproofing
- basements multifunctional space
- basement 3d render design
- basement stairs renovation
- update an existing basement
- build the new basement
- basement construction
- residential basements
- hand selected materials
Our Basement Renovation Locations
It doesn’t matter where your basement project is we will reach it. Our company is able to reach every place in Ontario, so whether you want basement renovation in Burlington and all around in the Greater Toronto Area. The proofs of this are the several finishing basement projects we have successfully completed in all these areas.
- Basement Renovations in Ajax
- Basement Renovations in Aurora
- Basement Renovations in Bradford
- Basement Renovations in Brampton
- Basement Renovations in Brock
- Basement Renovations in Burlington
- Basement Renovations in Caledon
- Basement Renovations in Clarington
- Basement Renovations in East Gwillimbury
- Basement Renovations in Georgina
- Basement Renovations in Halton Hills
- Basement Renovations in King
- Basement Renovations in Markham
- Basement Renovations in Milton
- Basement Renovations in Mississauga
- Basement Renovations in Mono
- Basement Renovations in New Tecumseth
- Basement Renovations in Newmarket
- Basement Renovations in Orangeville
- Basement Renovations in Oshawa
- Basement Renovations in Pickering
- Basement Renovations in Richmond Hill
- Basement Renovations in Scugog
- Basement Renovations in Stouffville
- Basement Renovations in Toronto
- Basement Renovations in Uxbridge
- Basement Renovations in Vaughan
- Basement Renovations in Whitby
You will surely marvel at the extent of our expertise and range of materials when we finally finish your basement renovation project. We offer a wide range of products that include:
- Double-paned windows that are energy efficient
- Six-paneled, French and Bidfold steel doors
- Ceilings without sagging, and are mold-resistant
- Flooring options: Tile, carpet and wood
- Full Bathrooms on the basement
- Well-lit basements
- Waterproofed walls
- Basement staircases
Our Basement Renovation Services
We are undoubtedly the best basement renovations company in Burlington because of our high-quality performance. We only deal with leading and trustworthy suppliers for the best construction and finishing materials. We only use the best-quality products that are long-lasting and energy-efficient.
Our 50-years warranty ensures you are safe against molds and moisture. We consider your comfort and satisfaction our #1 priority. Everything we offer and the products we use are made and handled exclusively by us.
Here is what you can expect from us:
Why Do Our Clients Love Our Service So Much?
We have earned the trust and loyalty of our customers by always striving to achieve 100% customer satisfaction. Professionalism, honesty, cost-effectiveness and reliability are some of our qualities that strengthen our relationship with customers. Our quotes are generally among the lowest in Canada, and we ensure you get value for your money.